This is a list of Arch related things I would like to keep track of. This is probably of little interest to anyone but me and my stalkers...
- Add -bzr and -hg PKGBUILD prototypes
- Ruby gem prototype - 
- Move to SVN
- Get a [community-testing] repo
Rebuild Lists For My Packages
Can be deleted as my rebuild scripts are superior...
Bugs I intend to fix
Scripts for pacman-contrib
- verify install - check packages for missing files and deps.
- List file not under pacman's control -  
- Repo cleaner -  . Note: more options available in pacman-3.2
- File search - . Perhaps too Arch specific.
- tools for dealing with pacman log
- Do more with optdepends
- Add a lot more documentation to the code base
- Increase pactest coverage 
- Combine NoUpgrade and NoExtract
- Library for makepkg  - not entirely convinced yet... See also  &