Revision as of 00:32, 3 September 2018 by Comrumino (Created subpage for "Penetration test" to cleanup main user page)
- previous experiences and knowledge required
- system states and configuration
- ownership of hardware components
- what readers are not going to find in the article
unofficial user repository: ArchStrike
arch-based distribution: BlackArch Linux
- ArchWiki:About (keep in mind the goals)
- Is your topic relevant to Arch Linux? Availability of tools and Arch Linux specific procedures to follow --- some general Guidelines
- Is your topic of interest to others? Outside of standards, brainstorm other topics of interest TODO
- Is your topic worthy of a new page? If it isn't a stub it will be worthy.
- Will your contribution be significant? If ends up being stub, then make it a subsection of Security.