My Public GPG Key
AUR - Symlinks and syncs user specified dirs to RAM thus reducing HDD/SDD calls and speeding-up the system. AUR - Updates /etc/hosts with the mvps blocklist to prevent thousands of parasites, hijackers and unwanted adware/spyware/privacy websites from working. AUR - Reduces browser profile size by cleaning their sqlite databases. AUR - Symlinks and syncs browser profile dirs to RAM thus reducing HDD/SDD calls and speeding-up browsers. AUR - Keeps track of EVERY kernel module that has ever been probed. Useful for those of us who make localmodconfig :) AUR - Scripts to control pulseaudio volume from the shell. Useful when mapped to keyboard shortcuts under xfce4 for example.
My Stuff @ Github
- My AUR Packages
- Wiki Templates
- Archlinux git
- AUR git
- Arch Rollback Machine
- Repo that holds outdated packages
Favorite Wiki Pages to Which I Have Contributed
- SSD - Main SSD Article which I started :p
- Linux-ck - Linux-ck package general info.
- Repo-ck - Info about the unofficial repo housing linux-ck and related packages which I maintain for the community.
- Profile-sync-daemon - Sync browser profiles to tmpfs.
- Modprobed_db - Keeps track of every probed module for though of us who make localmodconfig.
- Install_from_SSH - Install Arch remotely through SSH.
- Distcc - Distributed cc.
- Microcode - When your BIOS isn't up-to-date, this firmware IS.
- Securely_Wipe_HDD - Some methods to reset SSDs back to factory performance by clearing their cells.
- Lrzip - Multithreaded archiver reworked by Con Kolivas.
- Tightvnc - Using vnc.
- Wake-on-LAN - WOL.
- E4rat - Tune ext4 partitions to boot much faster.
- GRUB_EFI_Examples - UEFI Hardware specific help installing GRUB.
- TORQUE - Run a cluster.
- Intel C++ - Alternative to gcc, closed source though :/