My Public GPG Key
- AUR - Symlinks and syncs user specified dirs to RAM thus reducing HDD/SDD calls and speeding-up the system.
- AUR - Companion for xfdesktop which randomly cycles through wallpapers without repeating them until all have been displayed once.
- AUR - Updates /etc/hosts with the mvps blocklist to prevent thousands of parasites, hijackers and unwanted adware/spyware/privacy websites from working.
- AUR - Keeps track of EVERY kernel module that has ever been probed. Useful for those of us who make localmodconfig :)
- AUR - Reduces browser profile size by cleaning their sqlite databases.
- AUR - Symlinks and syncs browser profile dirs to RAM thus reducing HDD/SDD calls and speeding-up browsers.
- AUR - Scripts to control pulseaudio volume from the shell. Useful when mapped to keyboard shortcuts under xfce4 for example.
Other distros packing profile-sync-daemon:
My Stuff @ Github
- My AUR Packages
- Wiki Templates
- Archlinux git
- AUR git
- Arch Rollback Machine
- Repo that holds outdated packages
- Open Source Screencast Applications - Great article for screencasts on Linux.
- Stronger SSL certificates for TomatoUSB - Great article describing how to make an SSL certificate that works with the Chromium family of browsers for users of TomatoUSB firmware.
- Fix TomatoUSB SSL warnings in Chromium - Companion article to the above.
- Linux firmware for wireless routers - Alternative to OpenWRT.
- ArchWiki Maintainer
Favorite Wiki Pages to Which I Have Contributed
- SSD - Main SSD Article which I started :p
- Linux-ck - Linux-ck package general info.
- Repo-ck - Info about the unofficial repo housing linux-ck and related packages which I maintain for the community.
- Profile-sync-daemon - Sync browser profiles to tmpfs.
- Modprobed_db - Keeps track of every probed module for though of us who make localmodconfig.
- Vncserver - Using vnc.
- NFS - Article covers configuration of NFSv4 which is an open standard network file sharing protocol.
- Distcc - Distributed cc.
- Microcode - When your BIOS isn't up-to-date, this firmware is.
- Securely_Wipe_HDD - Some methods to reset SSDs back to factory performance by clearing their cells.
- netcfg - Used to configure and manage network connections via profiles
- Lrzip - Multithreaded archiver reworked by Con Kolivas.
- Wake-on-LAN - WOL.
- E4rat - Tune ext4 partitions to boot much faster.
- GRUB_EFI_Examples - UEFI Hardware specific help installing GRUB.
- Install_from_SSH - Install Arch remotely through SSH.
- TORQUE - Run a cluster.
- Intel C++ - Alternative to gcc, closed source though :/
"Pain or damage don't end the world... or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man...and give some back." -- Al Swearengen (Character).