- SSD - Main SSD Article which I started :p
- Linux-ck - Linux-ck package general info.
- Repo-ck - Info about the unofficial repo housing linux-ck and related packages which I maintain for the community.
- Profile-sync-daemon - Sync browser profiles to tmpfs.
- Modprobed_db - Keeps track of every probed module for though of us who make localmodconfig.
- Vncserver - Using vnc.
- NFS - Article covers configuration of NFSv4 which is an open standard network file sharing protocol.
- Distcc - Distributed cc.
- Microcode - When your BIOS isn't up-to-date, this firmware is.
- E4rat - Tune ext4 partitions to boot much faster.
- GRUB_EFI_Examples - UEFI Hardware specific help installing GRUB.
My Public GPG Key
Note: I updated my key on 11-Dec-2012!
- AUR - Symlinks and syncs user specified dirs to RAM thus reducing HDD/SDD calls and speeding-up the system.
- AUR - Companion for xfdesktop which randomly cycles through wallpapers without repeating them until all have been displayed once.
- AUR - Updates /etc/hosts with the mvps blocklist to prevent thousands of parasites, hijackers and unwanted adware/spyware/privacy websites from working.
- AUR - Keeps track of EVERY kernel module that has ever been probed. Useful for those of us who make localmodconfig :)
- AUR - Reduces browser profile size by cleaning their sqlite databases.
- AUR - Symlinks and syncs browser profile dirs to RAM thus reducing HDD/SDD calls and speeding-up browsers.
- AUR - Scripts to control pulseaudio volume from the shell. Useful when mapped to keyboard shortcuts under xfce4 for example.
Other distros packing profile-sync-daemon:
My Stuff @ Github
- My AUR Packages
- Wiki Templates
- Archlinux git
- AUR git
- Arch Rollback Machine
- Repo that holds outdated packages
- Open Source Screencast Applications - Great article for screencasts on Linux.
- Stronger SSL certificates for TomatoUSB - Great article describing how to make an SSL certificate that works with the Chromium family of browsers for users of TomatoUSB firmware.
- Fix TomatoUSB SSL warnings in Chromium - Companion article to the above.
- Linux firmware for wireless routers - Alternative to OpenWRT.
- ArchWiki Maintainer
"Pain or damage don't end the world... or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man...and give some back." -- Al Swearengen (Character).