Revision as of 12:06, 17 November 2013 by Graysky
|Summary help replacing me|
|Graysky's wiki page. Mostly just miscellaneous links.|
|Articles to Which I have Contributed|
|SSD - Main SSD Article which I started :p|
|Linux-ck - Linux-ck package general info.|
|Repo-ck - Info about the unofficial repo housing linux-ck and related packages which I maintain for the community.|
|Profile-sync-daemon - Sync browser profiles to tmpfs.|
|Modprobed-db - Keeps track of every probed module for though of us who make localmodconfig.|
|Vncserver - Using vnc.|
|Playing_with_ZFS - Learn by doing: step-by-step examples presented a zpool built from virtual disks.|
|RAID - Using a software RAID.|
|Deluge - Using deluge.|
|Lm_sensors - Setup and tips.|
|NFS- Article covers configuration of NFSv4 which is an open standard network file sharing protocol.|
|Distcc - Distributed cc.|
|E4rat - Tune ext4 partitions to boot much faster.|
|Lostfiles - Nice script to find orphaned files on your Arch system.|
|ZFS - Main ZFS article.|
My Public GPG Key
- AUR - Symlinks and syncs user specified dirs to RAM thus reducing HDD/SDD calls and speeding-up the system.
- AUR - Companion for xfdesktop which randomly cycles through wallpapers without repeating them until all have been displayed once.
- AUR - The open-source project behind Google Chrome patched to enable wheel mouse scroll adjustment.
- AUR - Updates /etc/hosts with the mvps blocklist to prevent thousands of parasites, hijackers and unwanted adware/spyware/privacy websites from working.
- AUR - Keeps track of EVERY kernel module that has ever been probed. Useful for those of us who make localmodconfig :)
- AUR - Reduces browser profile size by cleaning their sqlite databases.
- AUR - Symlinks and syncs browser profile dirs to RAM thus reducing HDD/SDD calls and speeding-up browsers.
- AUR - Control pulseaudio volume from the shell. Useful when mapped to keyboard shortcuts under xfce4 for example.
- streamzap - Linux Streamzap USB remote config files for mplayer and xbmc.
- AUR - Keep xscreensaver from coming on when xbmc is active.
My Stuff @ Github
- Open Source Screencast Applications - Great article for screencasts on Linux.
- Stronger SSL certificates for TomatoUSB - Great article describing how to make an SSL certificate that works with the Chromium family of browsers for users of TomatoUSB firmware.
- Fix TomatoUSB SSL warnings in Chromium - Companion article to the above.
- Linux firmware for wireless routers - Alternative to OpenWRT.
- ArchWiki Maintainer