Concept of wiki documentation accompanying audio applications that are present in binary or source form in the official arch repositories, in AUR and in the archaudio.org repositories.
Due to limited workforce documentation focus should be on:
- Base audio system (jack et. al.)
- applications present in the official binary repo
- applications present in the archaudio.org binary repo
- applications present in the archaudio.org source repo
- applications present in AUR
Organisation of information through use of categorization as tagging system (multiple categories per article describing the basic functionality) and extensive use of hyperlinks between articles in the wiki as well as to external pages like manuals and tutorials.