My personal to-do list
- help with Talk:Systemd#Duplication_of_content_in_Native_configuration_section
- this is odd: Access Control Lists#Enabling ACL
- finish moving information to Suspend and Hibernate#Hibernation
- move Suspend and Hibernate#Hibernation to Suspend to RAM
- delete Suspend and Hibernate
- move Suspend to RAM to Suspend and Hibernate
After moving is done, update links in:
- Swap#Hibernation (possibly delete section)
- Partitioning#How big should my partitions be?
I've never used it, but I've been hearing it's in bad shape, and the articles are even worse. Especially https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Suspending_to_RAM_with_hibernate-script contains a lot of unrelated information. Perhaps cleaning it up and joining the two into hibernate-script is the best solution.