My personal to-do list
- help with Talk:Systemd#Duplication_of_content_in_Native_configuration_section
- this is odd: Access Control Lists#Enabling ACL
The plan is to have only Suspend and Hibernate with general content (because both suspend and hibernate share the same overview of backends and wrappers), redirect Suspend to RAM and Hibernate to it. As Suspend and Hibernate has very short history, this should be done in following steps:
- finish moving information to Suspend and Hibernate#Hibernation
- move Suspend and Hibernate#Hibernation to Suspend to RAM
- delete Suspend and Hibernate
- move Suspend to RAM to Suspend and Hibernate
After moving is done, update links in:
- Swap#Hibernation (possibly delete section)
- Partitioning#How big should my partitions be?
I've never used it, but I've been hearing it's in bad shape, and the articles are even worse. Especially https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Suspending_to_RAM_with_hibernate-script contains a lot of unrelated information. Perhaps cleaning it up and joining the two into hibernate-script is the best solution.