Difference between revisions of "User:Multiphrenic/StyleGuide"
Revision as of 13:57, 28 April 2011
- Card Reader
- Function Keys
- Misc / Other
- General: All pages must be categorized
- Talk Page: Accepted / Rejected suggestions strikeout after 30 days, deleted after 60 days? Could also create an archive e.g [Talk:App/Rejected] [Talk:App/Accepted] (I prefer this option..)
- Talk Page: Article talk page should be used to discuss any controversial or questionable edits.
- Talk page: See here for much more..
- Codes/Scripts/Templates: Best-practice guide needed. Should always be tracked back to originating article, if many scripts/codes exist a category should be created, e.g. fish.
- Minor Flag: needs a better definition: e.g. typographical corrections, formatting and presentational changes or rearrangement of text without modification of content
- Article Splitting: Similar to Wikipedia's (for more details see: Foo (Configuration)) and always link back to Foo (Main Page)