Revision as of 10:36, 30 July 2010 by Pierre
FluxBB 1.4 Upgrade
- done :-)
Post update tasks
- write a script to check and fix database integrity
update topics a set a.first_post_id=(SELECT MIN(posts.id) FROM posts WHERE posts.topic_id=a.id); update topics a set a.last_post_id=(SELECT MAX(posts.id) FROM posts WHERE posts.topic_id=a.id); update topics set first_post_id=0, last_post_id=0, last_poster=null, num_views=0, num_replies=0 where moved_to is not null; update topics set num_replies=(select count(id)-1 from posts where topic_id=topics.id) where topics.moved_to is null; update forums set num_topics=(select count(id) from topics where forum_id=forums.id); update forums set num_posts=(select sum(num_replies)+count(topics.id) from topics where forum_id=forums.id and topics.moved_to is null);
- review apc.stat usage...atm this virtually disables bans and config changes
- if everything is fine remove phpbb db
- where was announce_rss.php used?
- review ban lists
- review censor list
- remove unverified users?
- enable gzip?
- why are there two fluxbb users
- why is the db that slow?