- Template:Article summary app? (Preview below)
- Better yet: update Template:App (which can be included within an article summary)
- Section-specific request templates?
- Update relevant templates' wording such that section-specific templates are not required
- Arch Handbook, Arch Linux Handbook, and Beginners' Guide ... something should start happening here!
Move ArchWiki Tutorial to Help:Editing (Help talk:Editing#Questionable usefulness of this page)
- Help:i18n -- what to do with categories?
- Update with respect to International Wikis (2010 edition)
Recategorize contents of Category:Laptops (English)
- Add new partitions to an existing system -> Partitioning or Partitioning and file systems
- ToC/index improvements
- Page templates (Page Templates Guide)
- Generic package/app-specific (install/configure/troubleshoot) page
- Laptop-specific page
- Translation guidelines (Help:i18n or separate?)
General Recommendations#Graphical user interface or #X Window System(General Recommendations#X Window System won)
Category:TeX (English)(as far as I can take it with my limited knowledge, anyhow)
- Reporting Bug Guidelines needs some love
- fstab is rather poorly formatted (and duplicates Persistent block device naming)
- Category summaries
Packages in Arch Linux are built using makepkg and a custom build script for each package (known as a PKGBUILD). Once packaged, software can be installed and managed with pacman. PKGBUILDs for software in the official repositories are available from the ABS tree; thousands more are available from the (unsupported) Arch User Repository.
This is a test Test 2
|TEST help replacing me|
|A second example, because the above won't play nice with the existing article status templates...|
|Available in languages|