Revision as of 02:19, 11 February 2010 by Pointone (update)
- Template:Article summary app? (Preview below)
- Better yet: update Template:App (which can be included within an article summary)
- Section-specific request templates?
- Update relevant templates' wording such that section-specific templates are not required
- Arch Handbook, Arch Linux Handbook, and Beginners' Guide ... something should start happening here!
- Move ArchWiki Tutorial to Help:Editing (Help talk:Editing#Questionable usefulness of this page)
- Help:i18n -- what to do with categories?
- Recategorize contents of Category:Laptops (English)
|TEST! help replacing me|
|A second example, because the above won't play nice with the existing article status templates...|
|Available in languages|
|A media player for KDE ... With a longer description to see how it will appear in the overview box you're looking at right now...|
| Architecture(s) |
| Repository |
| Upstream URL |
| License |
GPL2, LGPL2, FDL
| Package |