- Template:Article summary app? (Preview below)
- Better yet: update Template:App (which can be included within an article summary)
Section-specific request templates?
Update relevant templates' wording such that section-specific templates are not required
- Arch Handbook, Arch Linux Handbook, and Beginners' Guide ... something should start happening here!
- Let's just start with splitting the BG (Talk:Beginners' Guide#To split or not to split?)
Move ArchWiki Tutorial to Help:Editing (Help talk:Editing#Questionable usefulness of this page)
- Help:i18n -- what to do with categories?
- Update with respect to International Wikis (2010 edition)
Recategorize contents of Category:Laptops (English)
- Partitioning (Add new partitions to an existing system?)
- ToC/index improvements
- Page templates (Page Templates Guide)
- Generic package/app-specific (install/configure/troubleshoot) page
- Laptop-specific page
- Translation guidelines (Help:i18n or separate?)
General Recommendations#Graphical user interface or #X Window System(General Recommendations#X Window System won)
Category:TeX (English)(as far as I can take it with my limited knowledge, anyhow)
- Reporting Bug Guidelines needs some love
- fstab is rather poorly formatted (and duplicates Persistent block device naming)
- Category summaries (User:pointone/Overviews)
Desktop Environment needs updating/rewriting