Template:Article summary app? (Preview below)
- Better yet: update Template:App (which can be included within an article summary)
- Arch Handbook, Arch Linux Handbook, and Beginners' Guide ... something should start happening here!
Let's just start with splitting the BG (Talk:Beginners' Guide#To split or not to split?)
- Help:i18n -- what to do with categories?
- Update with respect to International Wikis (2010 edition)
- Partitioning (Add new partitions to an existing system?)
- ToC/index improvements
- Page templates (Page Templates Guide)
- Generic package/app-specific (install/configure/troubleshoot) page
- Laptop-specific page
- Translation guidelines (Help:i18n or separate?)
- Reporting Bug Guidelines needs some love
- fstab is rather poorly formatted (and duplicates Persistent block device naming)
- Actually, this isn't as big of a problem as I once thought
- Category summaries (User:pointone/Overviews)
- Partially implemented!
Merge Users and Groups (users + groups + file permissions + access control in general)
- Expand re: chmod, chown
- Separate GDM and XDM pages (split from Display Manager)