Revision as of 03:37, 10 December 2016 by Pypi (hp:/ seems only to be required for networked printers)
I am an ArchWiki Maintainer.
- Continue polishing CUPS.
- Clean up CUPS/Troubleshooting.
- Add more debugging information/methods to CUPS/Troubleshooting, see .
- hplip seems to require hp:/ URIs; confirm and note (only seems to be true for networked printers).
- Make sure that SANE/Scanner-specific problems is cleaned up/linked to.
- SANE#Permission_problem and CUPS/Troubleshooting#Conflict_with_SANE have conflicting recommendations; see also  - scanner and lp groups seem to be used for the same thing.
- Investigate helping clean up some of the pages in Category:Laptops.