THIS IS EXTREMELY OLD! Either I should find some time to update this or just delete it.
bugs and features in packages
FR #3810 - hddtemp daemon script
FR #4550 - conf.d for clock settings - is it needed?
BR #4648 - try to do this if noone will be faster
FR #6989 - I thought about this long time ago...
BR #5324 - it seems there is no reason to not fix it
- UTF-8 in ncurses applications
- KOI8-U/-R in GnomeVFS when browsing Samba shares (if it's possible to fix at all)
FR #4664 - check this
- initscripts and rc.d improvements
- mc-related bugs
Installer / LiveCD
- create utility for timezone setting (like km) and make installer use it instead of ugly hack
- fix this (should not be checked at this step):
[roman@home tea-lite]$ makepkg -g ==> ERROR: tea-lite is not available for the 'i686' architecture. Note that many packages may need a line added to their PKGBUILD such as arch=('i686').
implement Total Download Size feature
- implement build date-time based version comparisons (will fix BR #6834)
- review libalpm's add.c and remove.c
pkgin *_commit ?
- make sure of consistent and correct use of:
and Aaron's commit log: I was mistaken, newpkg->data IS useful here, as the scriptlet isn't in the FS at this point