bugs and features in packages
- FR #3810 - hddtemp daemon script
- fix this (should not be checked at this step):
[roman@home tea-lite]$ makepkg -g ==> ERROR: tea-lite is not available for the 'i686' architecture. Note that many packages may need a line added to their PKGBUILD such as arch=('i686').
- implement Total Download Size feature
- implement build date-time based version comparisons (will fix BR #6834)
- review libalpm's add.c and remove.c
pkgin *_commit ?
- make sure of consistent and correct use of: