bugs and features in packages
- FR #3810 - hddtemp daemon script
- FR #4550 - conf.d for clock settings - is it needed?
- UTF-8 in ncurses applications
- KOI8-U/-R in GnomeVFS when browsing Samba shares (if it's possible to fix at all)
- initscripts improvements
- do not try to shutdown daemons that are not running
- fix wrong runlevel switching (clearly visible when doing init 3 -> init 1 -> init 3)
Installer / LiveCD
- create utility for timezone setting (like km) and make installer use it instead of ugly hack
- fix this (should not be checked at this step):
[roman@home tea-lite]$ makepkg -g ==> ERROR: tea-lite is not available for the 'i686' architecture. Note that many packages may need a line added to their PKGBUILD such as arch=('i686').
- implement Total Download Size feature
- implement build date-time based version comparisons (will fix BR #6834)
- review libalpm's add.c and remove.c
pkgin *_commit ?
- make sure of consistent and correct use of:
and Aaron's commit log: I was mistaken, newpkg->data IS useful here, as the scriptlet isn't in the FS at this point