Revision as of 01:43, 28 October 2011 by Thisoldman (Reverting to old page)
How to write good
- Correct spelling is esential.
- Verbs always has to agree with their subjects.
- Avoid run-on sentences they are hard to read.
- About those fragments.
- Remember to not ever split an infinitive.
- Parentheses are (usually) not necessary.
- Do not end a sentence with a preposition. This is something the reader will not put up with.
- Use the apostrophe in it's proper place and omit it when its not needed.
- The passive voice is to be avoided.
- Proofread your writing to see if you any words out.