Hi, can you explain why did you create Template:! and Template:Article summary? Honestly I can't see how they can be useful on our wiki, so I've marked them for deletion. -- Kynikos (talk) 08:28, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
- Hi, they can be very useful if only ArchWiki has got ParserFunctions extension, which are useful in order also to create infoboxes for software. I would have asked for it if nly I had much more time in these days.
- Using Template:Article summary, with parser functions, all templates "Article summary X" can be deleted because useless.
- Last but not least, why these templates are "not conforming to our template standards"? --Airon90 (talk) 14:48, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
- I've moved your reply here, see Help:Editing#User talk pages: I'm watching your talk page, since I've started the discussion here ;)
- The ArchWiki doesn't have the ParserFunctions extension installed, and we don't really need it, this topic has already been discussed in the past more than once, although of course you couldn't know.
- By "not conforming to our template standards" I mean that the source of those templates is not structured according to our style rules, see Help:Template and related, plus the source of the other templates; of course that wouldn't be a sufficient reason for deleting, but it would have been pointless to add also a Poor Writing template :)
- -- Kynikos (talk) 10:21, 16 December 2012 (UTC)