I suggest being friendlier with other users that contribute to Wiki pages right under your nose. I sincerely apologize that I did not scroll down to the table. As far as I can see Yaourt is still maintained but shows up as unmaintained in the comparison table. Dominik
- I've lost count on how often people added the "unmaintained" flag to pacaur even though better solutions were proposed. I had to lock the page at some point and consider doing it again.
- Yaourt is not maintained by the definition used in the table since it has never addressed outstanding issues with security or corrupting builds. -- Alad (talk) 14:27, 6 March 2018 (UTC)
- I didn't expect a comment on this ~3 years later... but yes I will, thank you. -- Alad (talk) 10:42, 23 October 2018 (UTC)
Heh, yeah I just recently decided to come back and start updating that article again with some new info (my old user was User:MaBeef). I appreciate it and no hard feelings. -- Ksd (talk) 14:24, 23 October 2018 (UTC)
- The sole purpose is to direct users towards the discussion page. For example, the rua author had no idea you could use the discussion page and pinged me on IRC instead.
- If you have some wording in mind that's less authoritarian, feel free to change it. -- Alad (talk) 23:06, 1 November 2018 (UTC)
- Context mattered in this case. I did not know why it was added so I assumed it was just to state another time that page is strictly moderated. In my dream world edit button is always there even if you can't edit the page and it takes you to gitea/gitlab and makes fork and sends pull request when you done editing. I will have some cool stuff to show soon™️ but for now let's enjoy what we have ( ˘⌣˘)人(˘⌣˘ ). -- Svito (talk) 00:13, 2 November 2018 (UTC)