Games / Netbook Games
I think you missed the warning that's at the top of Common_Applications/Games/Free, so I undid some of your edits, as Warzone 2100, Battle for Wesnoth and FreeCiv are already listed in Netbook_Games.
As for your many other edits - thanks for making the wiki even better. Keep up the good work :-) -- Karol (talk) 20:42, 9 July 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for pointing this out. I did notice the warning, but I did not take it into account because imo WZ2100, Wesnoth, etc. belong to the same category than 0 A.D. for example.
- I can't see the clear relation between "noteworthy with low system requirements" and netbook games? Where do "noteworthy games with high system requirements" fit? And why wouldn't the netbook games article feature simple games?
- In fact I believe the seperate article make things only more complicated.
- Don't you think a merge would be best here?
- Ambrevar (talk) 08:35, 10 July 2012 (UTC)
- Please discuss this in Talk:Netbook Games#Merging (it's only a bit out of date, it should refer to Common Applications/Games instead of Games now). -- Kynikos (talk) 10:07, 10 July 2012 (UTC)