Games / Netbook Games
- Thanks for pointing this out. I did notice the warning, but I did not take it into account because imo WZ2100, Wesnoth, etc. belong to the same category than 0 A.D. for example.
- I can't see the clear relation between "noteworthy with low system requirements" and netbook games? Where do "noteworthy games with high system requirements" fit? And why wouldn't the netbook games article feature simple games?
- In fact I believe the seperate article make things only more complicated.
- Don't you think a merge would be best here?
- Ambrevar (talk) 08:35, 10 July 2012 (UTC)
While I share your enthusiam, please avoid bias in articles without appropriate referencing. It almost sounds like a advertisement/opinion. Wikis should stick to the facts. T1nk3r3r (talk) 21:51, 5 February 2013 (UTC)
- Alright, I'll add some references (my own experience, + the feature matrix again?). By the way the "fact" Catalyst was better at 3D has never had appropriate reference either. --Ambrevar (talk) 00:14, 6 February 2013 (UTC)