- None of them point to the new article, they are all based on the outdated version. Earnest (talk) 15:01, 15 May 2013 (UTC)
- Remove language link will make it much harder for users to reach localized page. So the re-translation process will become much longer.
- You can flag them need translation using Template:Translateme. Then wait for translator to re-translate them. See Also ArchWiki:Requests.
- -- Fengchao (talk) 09:08, 16 May 2013 (UTC)
- Aha, that makes a lot more sense, thanks. Earnest (talk) 12:09, 16 May 2013 (UTC)