- 每个中文开头的页面都改过了吧. 我看几个都是，所以才不会乱. -- Fengchao (talk) 04:48, 28 August 2013 (UTC)
- 没明白你在说什么...此外请留意下 Help:Style (简体中文) 的讨论页面 -- Acgtyrant (talk) 08:58, 28 August 2013 (UTC)
Deletion: untranslated articles
about : replacing the content with latest English version is hardly more useful than deleting the page. After some time, users will be presented with an outdated version, whereas when deleted, they will simply view the always up-to-date English page. Of course if there is an interested translator, he can simply create the page again.
- I think we should be more causion when deleting pages. I will delete a page when I think it should not need to be created in the future.
- For i18n pages which are untranslated, we already have Template:Translateme. And in zh_CN Translateme template, I add the page link to Chinese translation team. New translators are attracted and guided by this template which is not possible if the page is deleted.
- --Fengchao (talk) 11:40, 19 July 2014 (UTC)