Hi Flu, thank you for all the help you're giving on the wiki! However I have to ask you to always preview and check your edits, in fact , ,  and  have broken some templates (found thanks to Special:WhatLinksHere/Template:Error). Can you please fix them? :) -- Kynikos (talk) 13:28, 2 June 2013 (UTC)
- So sorry, I was rush-editing, but I'm calming down. -- Flu (talk) 14:52, 2 June 2013 (UTC)
Bold vs monospace
Eheh it's me again, I'd also like to ask you to suspend temporarily the substitution of Template:ic with bold until we've come to a conclusion in Help talk:Style#Reducing formatting bloat. I promise to give that discussion a high priority, since I admit it was practically left abandoned. -- Kynikos (talk) 14:00, 2 June 2013 (UTC)
- Ok, you are the boss. -- Flu (talk) 14:52, 2 June 2013 (UTC)
Bumblebeed automatic startup - key information removed
Line 61 being removed made it an unnecessary hassle to troubleshoot the issue after reinstalling Bumblebee today. I finally figured out this was what I was missing after looking at Google's cached version.
"To start bumblebee automatically at startup, enable bumblebeed service:
systemctl enable bumblebeed"
- I really do not get your point, the current edit (my one) says:
- which means the same thing.
- The reason I removed it is daemon operations deprecation. -- Flu (talk) 06:14, 5 June 2013 (UTC)