wrt to your recent edits of General Recommendations
- Please don't use contractions and don't change 'GB' into 'gig' 
- The styleguide says giving instructions like 'pacman -S foo' is to be avoided 
- Wouldn't  fit better in Sysctl? -- Karol (talk) 22:00, 10 August 2013 (UTC)
- I corrected points 1 and 2. To the third, perhaps? Feel free to summarize in a sentence and paste into the other article if you feel it's a better fit. I have no objections.
- Graysky (talk) 22:05, 10 August 2013 (UTC)
moving != copy-pasting
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I've had to fix your attempt to rename Modprobed db to Modprobed-db, as what you did was creating the new page, pasting the content from the other one there and redirecting the old page: this has the consequence of leaving all the history of the edits on the redirect page, hiding all the credits to its contributors. Please next time make proper use of the "move" tool accessible from the top of each article. -- Kynikos (talk) 04:36, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
NFSv3 static ports
I have completely reverted your edit deleting all information I painstakingly added for NFSv3 static ports. This information is not "outdated", NFSv3 is very much still a part of the NFS world. Your other minor edits need redone.
- My bad, thought v3 was deprecated and wanted to streamline the article. Regards. Graysky (talk) 20:29, 21 September 2014 (UTC)
Thank you for your your contributions to ArchWiki. Please make sure to include an edit summary with every edit, even minor ones, as this is helpful when browsing an article's history. I'd suggest you to go to Special:Preferences and check "Prompt me when entering a blank edit summary".