From ArchWiki
Revision as of 02:05, 6 December 2012 by Kynikos (talk | contribs) (→‎Wrong substitution.: thank you)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

URL update requests

I'm requesting another round of this:

Replace "" with "" (from Special:LinkSearch using the bot's RegExp replace plugin)

And I'd also like to see it replace "" with "" which is a daunting task. Same thing for "" with "" and "" with ""
-- Jstjohn (talk) 23:52, 26 October 2012 (UTC)

Acknowledged, however I think I'll attempt something even more comprehensive, using [1]. Unfortunately I'm really short of time in this period, as you've probably noticed... And time's not the only problem, I don't have frequent access to a computer that can stay connected for many hours continuously, so of course if somebody else was willing to learn how to use Wiki Monkey, which should be very easy (and I'd be willing to assist), these tasks could be performed more frequently.
-- Kynikos (talk) 03:13, 28 October 2012 (UTC)
Closing, the task is added to the bot's schedule. -- Kynikos (talk) 07:22, 5 December 2012 (UTC)

Wrong substitution.

I found the bot made at least one wrong substitution, check out the following diff of the article Installing on Btrfs root. Perhaps you can check if the bot made this mistake on other pages, too. -- Buergi (talk) 17:07, 5 December 2012 (UTC)

I'm sorry for that, it was a bug in a regular expression :(( I've already stopped performing that kind of changes with the bot, and I've checked many edits, actually finding and fixing other bad edits...
Thank you for reporting this! I'm closing this discussion since it's no longer relevant, but if you or somebody else find other wrong substitutions, please report them here.
-- Kynikos (talk) 02:05, 6 December 2012 (UTC)