Thanks for your work on the netcfg documentation!
Iphitus 20:18, 6 March 2010 (EST)
Hi and thanks for the good work wrt templates. I wanted first to get the green/red light for my idea and then proceed w/ adding the templates to the articles that beg for them. Many wiki pages are just a wall of grey text.
Karol 17:05, 31 May 2009 (EDT)
Thanks for fixing Compact TOC! I don't know much about templates/markup. manolo 18:49, 10 November 2009 (EST)
Kudos for cleaning up package-building articles! --Bhobbit 00:57, 26 November 2009 (EST)
Really good cleanup and update on Fake RAID article. Thanks. --Loosec 12:28, 4 December 2009 (CET)
- For clarification; my list of consists of protected pages I've wished to edit -- not a complete list of protected pages (Special:ProtectedPages). IRC Channel is tagged with an ominous warning against editing! ;)
- -- pointone 18:01, 11 December 2009 (EST)
Got dayum, pointione. Good work ;) pwd 23:01, 15 December 2009 (EST)
Section-specific request templates
- "e.g. Template:ExpandSection, Template:MoveSection? Would such templates be useful?"
Splitting templates like that adds to more work when keeping up with the wiki's status on what needs to be done. Simply alter the existing expand/move article templates so that they refer to article/section instead of just article. pwd 22:43, 17 December 2009 (EST)
By padding I mean the space to right that renders on every single article on this wiki, and this is still there. This has less to do with suggestions to the Main Page but it seems like the central place for suggestions that affect everything, the same with the link captions. Dres 17:54, 14 January 2010 (EST)
To wiki or not to wiki?
Please unlock AUR User Guidelines. I hope that "high traffic/semi official" isn't the only reason that you locked it. The AUR is not even officially supported. Was there a history of vandalism or anything? It seems that pages are getting locked more often. It's difficult to get community participation if they are locked out. Thanks for reading. - louipc 22:31, 4 February 2010 (EST)
- Sorry; I re-protected the page upon restoration after being overwritten by AUR - uživatelský průvodce (Česky) (it was protected prior to this incident). I agree that the page should be unlocked, though; this was an oversight.
- -- pointone 23:41, 4 February 2010 (EST)
- Well, I don't blame you for maintaining the status quo. Thanks for the quick response unlocking it. I appreciate it. - louipc 18:43, 5 February 2010 (EST)
This was already done with a pywikipedia bot, check the history in most of the laptop articles. heh, Dres 22:42, 4 February 2010 (EST)