Why the renaming to include 'ArchLinux' in the titles? We discussed this a bit before (been awhile to find the link though). Basically what our conclusion became to be is that because this is the Arch Linux wiki, titles with the name as such would be as unnecessary repetition (ArchWiki_Tutorial#Adding_a_new_page), or did I miss something?
--Gen2ly 01:10, 10 March 2010 (EST)
- I wasn't aware the topic came up before. I marked the articles with the prefix to indicate that these are official articles--they will be linked from the homepage (and locked by default), replacing the existing pages currently in Django. Wikipedia uses a similar Wikipedia: prefix to denote WP site pages and internal policy. Is this the same context of the previous discussion?
- --thayer 10:19, 10 March 2010 (EST)
- Thanks for clarifying, Thayer. I, too, was wondering what was happening here. ;-)
- Is there any reason you've chosen to use "ArchLinux" instead of "Arch Linux"? For consistency, I would prefer to see a space; but this is just me nit-picking. Also, I note that a few website resource pages duplicate existing wiki articles. Should we consider merging duplicates, or would you prefer to keep things separate?
- For example,
- -- pointone 14:47, 10 March 2010 (EST)