Revision as of 18:24, 7 December 2013 by Lahwaacz (fix some old AUR links)
A few starting packages for hacking the Wii on Arch Linux. Also see Wiibrew.org for a guide to getting homebrew setup on the Wii.
- AUR lets you upload games to the Homebrew Channel
- AUR for a basic toolchain (compiler) for C and C++ development.
- AUR for libraries that work with the Wii, for working with graphics, wiimote, etc.
- sdl-wii - a library for SDL on the Wii.
- AUR - a library for FAT handling (used in USB flash drives).
- reggie - Level Editor for New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
- AUR - a networked server for Riivolution to run file replacement hacks on the Wii.
- arctool for opening .arc files found in Wii game discs.
- u8it for working with u8 archives found in Wii game discs.
- - a library in C for working with the Wii Remote.
- AUR - a library in C for working with the Wii Remote.
- AUR - lets you control your computer from your Wii remote (even has Shell command support).
- - the dominant emulator for the Wii (also supports Gamecube).
- dolphin-emu-svn-bin (Binaries) - if you do not have the time to compile it.