Revision as of 14:18, 13 June 2012 by Kynikos.bot (Template:i18n is deprecated, use interlanguage links, see Help talk:I18n#"Dummy" interlanguage links and deprecation of Template:i18n)
A few starting packages for hacking the Wii on Arch Linux. Also see Wiibrew.org for a guide to getting homebrew setup on the Wii.
- wiiload lets you upload games to the Homebrew Channel
- devkitppc for a basic toolchain (compiler) for C and C++ development.
- libogc for libraries that work with the Wii, for working with graphics, wiimote, etc.
- sdl-wii - a library for SDL on the Wii.
- libfat-ogc - a library for FAT handling (used in USB flash drives).
- reggie - Level Editor for New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
- riifs - a networked server for Riivolution to run file replacement hacks on the Wii.
- arctool for opening .arc files found in Wii game discs.
- u8it for working with u8 archives found in Wii game discs.
- cwiid - a library in C for working with the Wii Remote.
- libwiimote - a library in C for working with the Wii Remote.
- xwii - lets you control your computer from your Wii remote (even has Shell command support).
- dolphin-emu - the dominant emulator for the Wii (also supports Gamecube).
- dolphin-emu-svn-bin (Binaries) - if you do not have the time to compile it.