HP Pavilion 15-au624tx
- Intel core i5-7200U (kabylake)
- 4GB RAM
- Intel HD Graphics 620
- Nvidia GeForce 940MX
- 1TB SATA HDD 5400RPM (TOSHIBA)
- 1920x1080 Full HD LED Display
- Realtek ALC 295 (Intel HD Audio)
- Dual Speakers
- 2 USB 3.0, single USB 1, HDMI port
- Intel Corporation Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168NGW ( Wireless )
- Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL810xE ( Wired/Ethernet )
You have to disable Secure Boot, repeatedly press F10 during boot to bring up the BIOS setup, navigate to the boot section and disable Secure Boot.
Installed Hpfall and tested it, works great.AUR, followed
For making mute led work, create the following file:-
options snd-hda-intel model=alc295-hp-x360
Common errors on dmesg
If you see any ACPI errors from dmesg, such as
"" acpi MSFT0101:00: platform device creation failed: -16 ""
Go to bios settings and set TPM device = Hidden
If you see Nouveau related errors, disable nouveau by adding "nouveau.modeset=0" in kernel cmdline and install Nvidia drivers from official website.