- The LLVM compiler infrastructure project is a "collection of modular and reusable compiler and toolchain technologies" used to develop compiler front ends and back ends.
- Clang — C language family frontend for LLVM.
- lld — High-performance linker from the LLVM project.
- LLDB — High-performance debugger for C, Objective-C and C++.
- llvm — Compiler infrastructure and extra tools.
- libc++ — LLVM C++ standard library, including full support for C++11 and C++14.
- Polly — High-level loop and data-locality optimizer and optimization infrastructure for LLVM.