- CPU: Intel Atom N450 (1.66 GHz, 512 MB L2 cache)
- Memory: 1 GB DDR2 SDRAM - can be expanded to a maximum of 2GB (one RAM slot)
- WiFi: Broadcom BCM4113
- Hard-Drive: 250 GB 2,5" SATA, 5400 RPM
- Optical Drive: None
- Integrated Graphics: Intel GMA 3150
- Sound: Intel HDA: Realtek ALC272
- Screen: 10.1" LCD 1024x600 (WSVGA)
- 5 in 1 Card Reader
- Webcam: Lenovo Easycam
This laptop uses a Broadcom BCM4113 chipset for wireless networking. Some revisions have an Atheros AR9285 802.11b/g chipset.
Free kernel driver for the Broadcom BCM4113 chipset
As of kernel version 2.6.37, there is now a Free driver in the kernel: brcmsmac. This driver should be loaded out of the box.
Non-free alternative driver for the Broadcom BCM4113 chipset
An alternative may be the 802.11 Linux STA driver, which can be installed with
Free kernel driver for the Atheros AR9285 802.11b/g chipset
Some users report issues with the
ath9k driver and this particular chipset. In this case, use the ndiswrapper method. Also, add
ndiswrapper to the
MODULES array in
The Intel GMA 3150 requires the
xorg.conf file is required.