Jump to navigation Jump to search
For Alex Henrie
- 18:49, 26 May 2021 +2 GitLab →Nginx: commented out "proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Ssl on" which results in broken redirects because all the other SSL settings are commented out too current
- 17:58, 26 May 2021 -2 GitLab →Nginx: changed "servers-available" to "sites-available" to match nginx#Managing server entries which recommends using Ubuntu's naming convention for this directory
- 22:00, 8 July 2020 +344 Talk:Blu-ray →Leawo: new section
- 00:44, 29 October 2016 +157 Oracle Database client added note about gqlplus
- 15:55, 3 August 2016 +104 Talk:Users and groups →Description updates or clarification: Yes.
- 15:15, 3 August 2016 +260 Talk:Users and groups →Description updates or clarification: As far as I can tell, systemd only handles the case where the lp device is a printer. It does not work for any other kind of device attached to the parallel port.
- 20:52, 5 June 2016 +656 User talk:Lahwaacz →Parallel ports: A physical parallel port can expose multiple virtual parallel ports. /dev/lp0 is the physical parallel port, and /dev/parport0 is the virtual parallel port. Please read the first two sections of "The Linux 2.4 Parallel Port...
- 19:47, 5 June 2016 +178 User talk:Lahwaacz →Parallel ports: I'm not using a printer. I'm using a different device connected to a parallel port.
- 16:36, 5 June 2016 +79 m User talk:Lahwaacz →Parallel ports: note that writing to /dev/parport0 also gives "Permission denied"
- 16:35, 5 June 2016 +471 User talk:Lahwaacz →Parallel ports: This isn't a theoretical question. Here's what happens when I try...
- 16:17, 5 June 2016 +369 User talk:Lahwaacz →Parallel ports: new section
- 22:11, 4 June 2016 -67 Users and groups →Group list: the lp group is still needed for parallel port access, and USB serial ports typically appear as /dev/ttyUSB<n>
- 07:09, 12 December 2015 -164 GRUB →Install to disk: if the motherboard supports both EFI and MBR, the default target is x86_64-efi and you have to explicitly change it to i386-pc if you want MBR