Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 15:52, 20 May 2021 +101 Kerberos Expand on NFS server configuration to explain how to allow multiple krb5 export options current
- 20:53, 6 August 2019 +536 InfiniBand Add setup for Soft RoCE. I use this for testing NFSoRDMA, and it's a pain to keep searching old email for how to configure this.
- 14:13, 31 August 2017 -3 m Kerberos Fix up server name to match all the other examples
- 20:44, 30 August 2017 +1,455 Kerberos Add instructions for Kerberized NFS
- 20:03, 30 August 2017 +876 Kerberos Improve on the SSH section. Most of the information was good, I just expanded on it
- 19:45, 30 August 2017 +29 m Kerberos Put DNS records, Firewall, and kadmin ACL under the "Advanced Configuration" heading
- 19:42, 30 August 2017 +2,057 Kerberos I added details about client configuration and I had a few formatting changes
- 18:30, 30 August 2017 +1,808 Kerberos Expand on Kerberos server setup to match what I did to get it working
- 14:29, 4 February 2016 -1 GitLab Remove extra space: I think this was leftover from my earlier change. Sorry =(
- 14:14, 4 February 2016 +1 GitLab Fixed filename in gitlab-shell configuration
- 14:09, 4 February 2016 +558 GitLab The guide said to check that the secrets files aren't empty, but didn't have any tips for what to do if they are. I hit this problem when I tried installing and had to look at the PKGBUILD to figure out what to do.
- 13:24, 4 February 2016 +2 GitLab Move "Redis over Unix Socket" into the "Advanced Configuration" section. This section confused me while I was trying to install gitlab, and I think it works better in the Advanced section since it's not a required step for everybody.
- 15:30, 5 May 2015 +308 User talk:Anna current
- 14:58, 13 October 2014 +2,048 N Webex Created page with "Webex is an online meeting and conferencing tool used by many businesses. Webex should work out of the box on 32-bit systems with a recent version of Java installed, but extr..."