Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 00:54, 7 May 2021 +987 m GRUB Added an example pacman hook that can automate grub-mkconfig in common scenarios where doing so is required. This also takes into account different kernels in addition to a common custom kernel used in the community. After the command executes, any grub.pacnew file is discarded in favor of what was already in place to preserve user configurations that already may be in the original file.
- 00:15, 7 May 2021 +478 m Xorg Added an additional method of starting rootless Xorg to the list of options and included an example.
- 00:00, 7 May 2021 +1 m NVIDIA Forgot to close a parenthesis, so I closed it.
- 23:51, 6 May 2021 -43 m NVIDIA Took into account that the Nvidia targets could be reduced to one line with the use of wild cards / shell blobs and tweaked the section to account for that.
- 23:47, 6 May 2021 +280 NVIDIA Refactored the Nvidia mkinitcpio hook to cover every common kernel type at once (including custom kernels; any other custom kernels may need to be added but that's more on the user) without the need for manual entry and adjusted the `Exec` Action to take into account any kernel that could be updated. The reason why I didn't just use "linux*" as a Target was because there are other packages with a similar naming scheme like "linux-firmware" and that wouldn't be applicable and I adjusted the notes