Talk:Acer Aspire E11 Series
(Redirected from Talk:Acer Aspire ES1-111M)
Problems I'm having so far:
- Shutdown doesn't work.
Possibly solved by unloading modules
- I don't see those modules on my machine.
- Suspend freezes the system both from TTY and Xorg. 4.0.1 and 3.14.40 kernel
- 2D performance is low, even though glxinfo shows direct rendering as enabled. Switching to uxa was needed to prevent tearing.
- Howdy, thanks for doing such an awesome job with this article!
- I have suspend working with pm-utils. Doing "pm-suspend" put the computer to sleep and it wakes up without issue. I have not tried hibernation, but I will try it next.
- Reboot does not work for me at all. I have the 4.0.3-1 kernel.
- meskarune (talk) 03:12, 20 May 2015 (UTC)
- "Shutdown doesn't work" not reproduceable, perhaps not a problem with the device architecture itself because shutdown problems seem to be more common. But can confirm suspend and hibernate both leading to system freeze. :No comment on 2D graphics performance. --FutureProject (talk) 12:19, 4 May 2015 (UTC)