Following projects are excluded since they were found to misuse the Arch Linux trademark:
- 3du Arch, 
- Archcraft, 
- Arch Installer, 
- Arch Rescue Kit, 
- Arch USB OS, 
- CondresOS, , 
- Happy Hacking Linux, 
- Namib, , 
- Zen Installer,  *2016, previously OBRevenge, Revenge OS
If trademark misuse problems have been addressed since, please create a separate thread below.
I have been fixing a few dead links and unfortunately there are very few traces left of miraclx OS/ArtanOS.
If you have any clues to where it went, please help us find a non-dead URL! Unfortunately none of the pages were archived by the Wayback Machine, most likely because they were hosted on github and gitlab before these were archived as a whole. The "best" clue I found so far is https://github.com/miraclx/artlock-classic but all the relevant links in there are dead and not archived.
- I have not found any recent links, the only mention of it is on it's former developer's linkedin profile : https://ng.linkedin.com/in/miraclx.
Redirects for Arch-based distributions
There are a few redirects, e.g FaunOS and BlackArch but e.g no Manjaro (see Special:WhatLinksHere/Arch-based distributions). Do we want those kind of redirects? If not, those existing ones need to be deleted.
In my opinion it makes sense to have some for the most popular ones, but it is hard to define "popular".
- I would remove all of them. Defining what is "popular" is a movable feast and will only encourage bikeshedding. A simple policy of disallowing pages of Arch-based distributions means they are all treated equally, ie., deleted. -- Jasonwryan (talk) 00:53, 13 November 2021 (UTC)
Hi! As best we know, we (the Crystal developers) aren't misuing the Arch trademarks, so we would love to be listed here! You all do great work! (Our website is here: https://getcryst.al) SomethingGeneric (talk) 18:07, 30 November 2021 (UTC)
- That website only contains an
.iso. Is the development internal, or are the sources available somewhere? -- Alad (talk) 10:47, 4 January 2022 (UTC)
Hi, looks like CyberOS has a new website : https://getcyberos.org/.
- Seems like the domain moved from
omame.xyz. I've removed the entry for now, until the project has a stable domain (or is hosted on a known hoster like github). -- Alad (talk) 15:49, 5 December 2021 (UTC)
Arch Hurd should be moved to the inactive section
Arch Hurd's last update to its packages was on 2019-05-05: https://archhurd.org/packages/?sort=-last_update