I have a slightly older variant but with the same fingerprint sensor.
Similar in most regards, except I've got a 2070 maxq.
Latest edit today 5 April 2021 by DerpishCat
I have to say I definitely do not agree with this edit, as much info regarding the machine and suggestions for this got lost. I understand the need to remove the dumps and create a table, but info should be preserved.
Please undo the latest edit, or amend it.
Filippo Falezza - effeffe 16:04, 5 April 2021 (UTC)
- Most of the content I removed were duplicated information from other pages, or simply unrelated to running Arch on the device. If you feel like anything of value was lost, feel free to add it back.
- DerpishCat (talk) 16:09, 5 April 2021 (UTC)
- I agree with User:DerpishCat here. Shelldumps usually do not add anything useful to a page. If you want to add hardware info, use the hardware table. The zsh snippet is also pointless since this is not device-specific.
- The dmesg dump takes up a lot of space. In order to correctly identify errors, there need to be some dumps of course, but this dump can be reduced by a lot.
- On the other hand I see some info that should be added back, like the TLP information which seems useful to have.
- -- NetSysFire (talk) 18:41, 5 April 2021 (UTC)