User:Grawlinson/Intel Compute Stick (STK1A32SC)
The Intel Compute Stick (STK1A32SC) is a standalone PC on a stick that connects directly to a HDMI display and powered via USB micro-B.
- Processor: Intel Atom x5-Z8330
- Memory: 2GiB DDR3L-1600
- Integrated Video: Intel HD Graphics
- Storage: 32GiB eMMC
- Wireless: Intel Wireless-AC 7265 + Bluetooth 4.2
- Card Reader: MicroSDXC with UHS-I support
- (1) USB 2.0 (900mA maximum)
- (1) USB 3.0 (500mA maximum)
- (1) USB micro-B (power; 5VDC/3A maximum)
- (1) HDMI 1.4b (1920x1080 @ 60Hz 24bpp maximum)
- (1) MicroSD slot
Atom SoCs usually have IA32 UEFI with IA64 CPU, this particular SoC supports IA64 UEFI files. Tested systemd-boot (and EFI shells), seems to work when 'Windows (64-bit)' is set for 'Operating System' in the UEFI firmware. Therefore, installation should not differ too much from a standard computer.
Have not tested. Supposedly supports MicroSDXC with UHS-I.
Seems to work. Intel Wireless-AC 7265 + Bluetooth 4.2.