AMPPS AMPPS is a LAMP stack of Apache, MySQL, MongoDB, PHP, Perl & Python. It also provides phpMyAdmin, SQLite Manager, RockMongo.
- Download the latest version from here.
- The downloaded file is an installer script. Make it executable and run it by typing:
# chmod +x Ampps-2.4-x86.run # ./Ampps-2.4-x86.run
- assuming version 2.4. Otherwise adapt the correct version number
Start the Ampps Application from the GUI.
Be sure to stop all the services.
All the files needed by Ampps to be installed are located in the previous
/usr/local/ampps folder. So, to uninstall Ampps, consider this command.
# rm -rf /usr/local/ampps
Configuration of Apache, MySQL, PHP and all Service can be modfied from AMPPS GUI itself.
Hosting files outside the htdocs directory
- You can create Domain from Softaculous Enduser Panel.
- You can also create the Alias from Softaculous Enduser Panel.
Debugging and profiling with Xdebug and Ampps
Xdebug PHP Extension is already provided with the Ampps Package. Add the following line to the PHP Configuration and restart the Apache server:
Access the following URL to access phpMyAdmin: http://localhost/phpmyadmin