Hi, please do not self-categorize categories, like you did with Category:About Arch (Magyar): that way you're hiding them from both Table of Contents (Magyar) and Special:UncategorizedCategories, thus making them practically unfindable. I've fixed that category this time :) -- Kynikos 13:40, 27 April 2012 (UTC)
- Hi, thank you for fixing my mistake. I thought it is necesarry to manually edit the table of contents, to get the subcategories like they are exist in the english or spanish table of contents. Can you please tell me, how can I make it? Or is it an automated process? If so, then if I create a new translated page, that should be in the "hardware" subcategory, then which category name should I put in the top of the article? Thanks. Kutyuli 18:52, 27 April 2012 (UTC)
- It's common practice to reply to a discussion in the same page, so I've moved here your answer, see Help:Editing#User talk pages.
- I'm updating Table of Contents and all its translations periodically with my bot, currently once a week or even more frequently if needed, so you don't have to edit Table of Contents (Magyar) manually. The bot, however, needs to recurse the category tree from a root category (Category:Magyar in your case), so all categories that do not descend from that root won't be reported at all.
- If you want to "nest" categories, just categorize them under a non-root category (
[[Category:Non-Root Category (Magyar)]]), that in turn must be categorized either directly under the root category or under another descendant of the root category. Just see the source code of the existing categories for examples. Read Help:Style#Category pages for rules about categorization.
- About the new article in the "hardware" subcategory, just create Category:Hardware (Magyar) categorizing it under Category:Magyar, then create the new article and categorize it under Category:Hardware (Magyar). Again, learn the correct syntax from the source of the existing articles.
- Note that all Hungarian articles and categories must be of the form "English Title (Magyar)", see Help:I18n#Article_titles.
- -- Kynikos 22:01, 27 April 2012 (UTC)
- Alright, thank you for the help! :) --Kutyuli 08:44, 28 April 2012 (UTC)