Out of curiosity, why did you switch from btrfs to zfs so quickly? Did you encounter any major issues with btrfs?
Ceri (talk) 13:50, 17 January 2021 (UTC)
- No, I didn't encounter any issue during the brief period of using root on btrfs. Originally I started with root on btrfs because it has in-kernel support and the installation is relatively simple. Just look at those workarounds to get ZFS booted with GRUB!
- But later I decided to switch to root on ZFS because it 1. is more actively developed, 2. has more features, 3. is more stable.
- Also booting an alternate root filesystem with btrfs is also more difficult, involving hacking overlayfs into initramfs.
我看到您在  中的更改摘要为“fcitx5 on pure wayland”。但内容似乎与 wayland 无关。如果是阐述如何配置一个特定的环境，我认为更适合放在一个博客文章上而不是放在 Fcitx5 (简体中文)。而且部分内容与 wiki 原内容重复。如果有时间的话希望能再仔细斟酌一下 Fcitx5_(简体中文)#fcitx5_与_sway 的内容
- 没事，你要是觉得多余就删了吧。我无所谓。内容上的确是重复的。M0p (talk) 09:20, 3 June 2021 (UTC)
- 好的，感谢回复 Dragonwater (talk) 15:08, 3 June 2021 (UTC)