Acer C710 Chromebook
(Redirected from Acer C7 Chromebook)
Over seven models exist.
Post Installation Configuration
Disabling The Hardware Write Protection
You would need an aluminium foil to short the hardware write-protection jumper.
- bridge write protect jumper
- disconnect power cord and battery
- void warrenty by removing base cover screw (pictured)
- bridge jumper with tin foil (pictured)
- remove power, battery, base cover and foil, replace base cover, battery, power
- Official developer information, straight from Chromium.org
- The ChrUbuntu script official Github
- The official ChrUbuntu script site for the older script. It has tips on cgpt commands and other info.
- Source for BIOS modification (for different device, this page shows correct procedure for C7)
- Acer C7: Entering Developer Mode
- Original C710 flash guide
- Return to stock guide (untested)