Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 (9365)
The Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 (9365) is the early 2017 model. It can be used like a tablet when folding the display on the back. The touchscreen works out of the box.
Installation - BIOS configuration
Bios can be accessed with F2 or F12 on DELL logo boot screen.
With Bios version 1.1.0 you have to set sata operation to AHCI first and then uncheck in Advanced Boot options -> Legacy ROM.
- In RAID mode the BIOS/UEFI is able to see the internal drive and is able to boot from it. It is possible to boot Archiso in RAID mode, but it can't see the internal drive.
- In AHCI mode the BIOS/UEFI with Legacy ROM activated is not able to see the internal drive. If you try to boot it will fail and display an error that no harddrive is installed.
- In AHCI mode the BIOS/UEFI with Legacy ROM deactivated is able to see the internal drive and therefore boot from it and Archiso is able to see the drive too. With these settings you can install and boot arch.
It is also needed to  :
- UEFI network stack - disabled
- Secure Boot - disabled
- SATA operations - AHCI
- Legacy ROM - disabled
- POST Behaviour : Fastboot - minimal (if not, BIOS is really slow, and cannot boot to any mediums)
- Some changes in BIOS might reset other settings. Check your BIOS settings twice.
- Those settings are working as of 2018/02/16