Install Arch User Repository.AUR from the
Otherwise you can follow these instructions:
Add the following lines to your
[liri-unstable] SigLevel = Optional TrustAll Server = https://repo.liri.io/archlinux/unstable/$arch/
sudo pacman -Syu sudo pacman -S liri-shell-git sudo pacman -S liri-settings-git liri-terminal-git liri-files-git liri-appcenter-git
For additional functionality, you may wish to install the following:
- Liri Browser — Material design web browser for Liri.
- Liri Calculator — Calculator for Liri.
- Liri Files — Material design file manager for Liri.
- Liri Player — Material design media player for Liri.
- Liri Settings — Settings application and modules for Liri.
- Liri Terminal — Terminal for Liri.
- Liri Text — Text editor for Liri.
Starting the desktop
Run with a graphical login manager
Run from a tty
Log in to a tty and type:
The session manager automatically detects the hardware and will run the compositor accordingly.
However the mode can be forced, for example to force nested mode and run inside Weston:
$ liri-session -platform wayland
Run with systemd user session
$ systemctl --user enable liri.service
Every time you want to start a Liri session:
$ systemctl --user isolate liri.target
logind integration is know not to work with systemd user session at the moment, hence some features might not be working. systemd user session is pretty new and the developers are testing Liri with it.