Just Install the AUR package.
Input method engines
- nimf-libhangul, for typing Korean hangul, based on (bundled in AUR).
- nimf-sunpinyin, for typing Chinese using Pinyin, based on (bundled in AUR).
- nimf-anthy, for typing Japanese, based on (In development. bundled in AUR).
- nimf-chewing, for typing Chinese using Zhuyin, based on (In development. bundled in AUR).
- nimf-rime, for typing Chinese, based on (In development. bundled in AUR).
Add the following lines to your desktop start up script files to register the input method modules and support xim programs.
.xprofileif you are using KDM, GDM, LightDM or SDDM.
.xinitrcif you are using startx or Slim.
export GTK_IM_MODULE=nimf export QT4_IM_MODULE="nimf" export QT_IM_MODULE=nimf export XMODIFIERS="@im=nimf" nimf-daemon
Re-login to make these environment changes effective.
nimf-settings to edit nimf settings. You can launch
nimf-settings from your preferred terminal, or from the
nimf-indicator menu which appears in system tray area.